Shadows of the Vatican: Act I: Greed (2012, 10th Art Studio, Eng)
28-05-2012, 07:04 1770 0
Visiting Rome from Chicago, where he works as a doctor, ex-priest James Murphy answers a mysterious call for help from his friend Cristoforo.
The disappearance of a briefcase containing compromising documents is enough to convince James that his friend is a victim of something shady and sinister. The Vatican's involvement and some strange parallels with his own traumatic past inspire James to get to the bottom of this mystery.
Along this dangerous and disturbing path, James finds the most unlikely travelling companion who will question his deepest beliefs. And so the two characters begin both a physical journey in search of the truth, and a metaphysical exploration of the inner soul and the darkest secrets that everyone hides, even a "champion of the faith" like James.
Rome is the stage for this adventure – a city bathed in eternal twilight, its skies tinted the color of blood spilled in more than thirty years of intrigue: blood of innocents and guilty, unknown and famous victims alike.
Shadows on the Vatican is a thrilling new point-and-click adventure in 4 acts, inspired by real events in recent Italian history and freely adapted from the bestseller of David Yallop "In God's Name".
- Art direction by Lorenzo Ruggiero (Marvel/DC Comics)
- Over 10 locations per episode with high resolution graphics and full HD support (max resolution 1920x1080)
- Realistic characters with hours of motion-capture animations
- Well integrated puzzles and several hours of gameplay
- Animated coloured comics by award winner Daniela di Matteo
- Fully dubbed in English
- OS: Windows® 7™/Vista™/XP™
- CPU: 1.0 GHz or higher (2.0 GHz recommended for full HD version)
- RAM: 1 GB or higher (2 GB recommended for full HD version)
- Free HD space: 1 GB
- Video card: 128 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Monitor resolution: 1920x1080 (full HD version)
- Audio card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Полная версия (поставь и играй) - При распаковке игра весит 2,5 Gb
Скачать игру на ПК